Morton Cited For Alleged SFA Rule Breach - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Cited For Alleged SFA Rule Breach

TheGoon

Guess we will find out today, if the hearing goes ahead as planned.

Buzzing about the prospect of the club being handed a huge fine that Crawford will have to pay.

£2m seems about right (well, that's the token number he seems to put on everything).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Laughable article and old news. We  haven't been charged with a Covid breach, unattributed farcical quotes (probably from the mouthbreather who was tagging the SFA when the footage of the match was originally posted) and making it sound like they flew in these players just for the game (they are all full time based at the opposition academy allegedly) and no mention that it was the youths not the first team 

Whoever runs the youth academy. Like that would have had anything to do with a CEO or first team manager even if we had them.

I guessed that it was probably someone like Derek Anderson, or someone involved in the youth academy. They announced on the 17th of March that they'd be welcoming players back to training on the 22nd of March. So I'm also guessing that these games were technically played by the first team, since the youth academy teams weren't allowed to train or play at that point. 

So without any proper chain of command at the club, there's someone making a decision to play games we shouldn't be (which were filmed and put on YouTube for everyone to see). 

26 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Guess we will find out today, if the hearing goes ahead as planned.

Buzzing about the prospect of the club being handed a huge fine that Crawford will have to pay.

£2m seems about right (well, that's the token number he seems to put on everything).

You mean add to the creditors on next year's accounts and make MCT deal with it?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

39 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

£750 fine, suspended till the end of the season. 

I'm sure we're all absolutely stunned at the Record sensationalising an utter non story.

Hammered, walloped, etc.

I'm guessing that basically the older academy boys have been treated like Morton first team players so that they can train, etc., but we forgot to register the match like a first team bounce match. So it's simply a slap on the wrist simply for not registering the match. 

Edit: or maybe we registered the first match and simply forgot that we hadn't registered the second. 

We deserve to know who the unnamed source is (read: grass) while we're at it. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Another one of those “A View From The Terrace” types that seems to be polluting Scottish football these days. Always think that adults who never had a team and then all of a sudden attach themselves to newly formed franchise clubs are for the watching.

If his shitey wee club didn’t get to play football because Morton decided to have a kick about for a laugh then that’s about the first positive to come out of this car crash of a season.

He's said on Twitter it's not him. I'm more than happy to take his word for it. There's every chance that there was no unnamed source. Such devices are often used as a way for the article writer to editorialize within the piece. Keith quite possibly just farted it out himself.

Also this whole "sub mask" thing is insanity. Nobody's catching this stuff sitting distanced outdoors. I can't believe people are still going along with this charade.

EOho8Pw.png

3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

He's said on Twitter it's not him. I'm more than happy to take his word for it. There's every chance that there was no unnamed source. Such devices are often used as a way for the article writer to editorialize within the piece. Keith quite possibly just farted it out himself.

Also this whole "sub mask" thing is insanity. Nobody's catching this stuff sitting distanced outdoors. I can't believe people are still going along with this charade.

He’s worded it in a way that the Record didn’t approach him- well, duh. It doesn't mean that he didn’t alert his shitey wee club, who took it further. He’s a grass, fuck him.

7 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

He's said on Twitter it's not him. I'm more than happy to take his word for it. 

You seem to be mistaking this for a fair trial with a 'defence case' and all. Get him hounded for being a wee snake grass. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I just can't in good conscience credit anyone at the Daily Record with bothering to source an anonymous quote when they could just make it up. I'm Luther at Wittenburg with a paper and some nails.

EOho8Pw.png

28 minutes ago, macca937 said:

It was quoted at time on sfa website that complainer was Iain Davidson of raith  rovers fc 

Ian Davidson’s case is about his fracas with Nikolay Todorov last month when he allegedly racially abused Todorov but Inverness went to extreme lengths to defend him, although he was apparently the victim.

Archived