Morton Cited For Alleged SFA Rule Breach - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Cited For Alleged SFA Rule Breach

TheGoon

14 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Also this whole "sub mask" thing is insanity. Nobody's catching this stuff sitting distanced outdoors. I can't believe people are still going along with this charade.

Jason Leitch was on Off The Ball last week telling people that they dont have to wear a mask outdoors. I think this advice has been clear throughout the vast majority of the pandemic. Yet, you still get the odd disapproving look from the one jumped up moron wearing a mask and standing 10foot away on the pavement. May I suggest that he is one of those morons.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, so72 said:

Jason Leitch was on Off The Ball last week telling people that they dont have to wear a mask outdoors. I think this advice has been clear throughout the vast majority of the pandemic. Yet, you still get the odd disapproving look from the one jumped up moron wearing a mask and standing 10foot away on the pavement. May I suggest that he is one of those morons.

But that does fly against what will be happening when fans are back (and currently) of people being expected to wear masks in the stands.

17 hours ago, Toby said:

Ian Davidson’s case is about his fracas with Nikolay Todorov last month when he allegedly racially abused Todorov but Inverness went to extreme lengths to defend him, although he was apparently the victim.

Lol ok. I did only quickly scan over it then couldn’t find it again. 

I dunno who Jason Leitch is coz I don't really follow Scottish news anymore but seriously: I understand that football clubs, being given special dispensation to continue their business when a lot of other people don't have that luxury, need to be careful. They need to adhere to bubble protocols, they need to not take advantage of the fact that they're relatively "free." That's all fine and makes perfect sense. But having to put on masks to stand around outdoors is ludicrous. And it's doubly ludicrous that a guy policing this on Twitter is clearly obese, which places him in a much higher risk category and thus far more likely to require the kind of hospitalization that required curve-flattening in the first place.

The entire Western world needs to get to grips with this fact: we need more people running around outdoors, not fewer, and we need to have a serious discussion about the correlation between obesity and COVID hospitalizations; and until that conversation takes place, anyone - of any risk category, come to that - warbling on about substitutes not wearing masks needs to be told that their priorities are completely backwards.

EOho8Pw.png

On 4/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, Toby said:

Another one of those “A View From The Terrace” types that seems to be polluting Scottish football these days. Always think that adults who never had a team and then all of a sudden attach themselves to newly formed franchise clubs are for the watching.

If his shitey wee club didn’t get to play football because Morton decided to have a kick about for a laugh then that’s about the first positive to come out of this car crash of a season.

You wouldn't expect to see that at a Juniors game.

Maybe he's after a bit of rough.

*insert signature here*

Archived