Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Dunfermline (Scottish Cup 23rd March) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Dunfermline (Scottish Cup 23rd March)

Admin

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

BetBuildermorton.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with McBookie and their new BetBuilder feature. Keep your eyes across our socials for our recommended BetBuilder bet! 

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts. They are currently offering a 20% discount to all return customers when you tag their Twitter account (@TheDunnottarRFS) in a photo of yourself wearing anything from the Dunnottar range. You can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Is McGinn ineligible?

Just about to ask the same thing 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

McGinn's not on the suspended list either.

Just curious, not the biggest deal in the world, but it'd be nice to know where he is. No mention on the official site preview, which never offer team news. Not knocking the guy who's writing them, since he can only work with the material he has.

EOho8Pw.png

I wonder if Hibs don’t want him playing in it, in case he’s needed for further rounds (correct me if that’s not possible, but might be something to consider in case the final is delayed beyond the end of the season).

2 minutes ago, ChampTon said:

First time seeing Sterling live, struggling to see what he offers that the other forwards don't. That'll probably come back to bite me on my arse. Seems to lack any commitment and effort. 

He certainly didn’t on Saturday when he came on. 

What are you expecting Sterling to do? 

The balls been hoofed (badly) right up the park everytime we get it. I don't think he's had the chance to touch the ball more than a couple of times. 

15 minutes ago, Hej said:

What are you expecting Sterling to do? 

The balls been hoofed (badly) right up the park everytime we get it. I don't think he's had the chance to touch the ball more than a couple of times. 

He's looked better since my opening comment but he doesn't seem to look for the ball into feet or makes any runs in behind when we have possession. He was unlucky with that half chance though. 

I wonder who told McGinty that he's a ball playing centre half? 

Archived