Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 20th March) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 20th March)

Admin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Disappointing. We haven't been great since we scored but can't really complain with that strike. Maybe close down a bit quicker but need to just chalk it up as one of those things. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 minute ago, SpoonTon said:

I thought he should've saved that. Maybe I'd change my mind if I saw it from behind, but it didn't look in the corner and it was from a distance out. 

I agree - dodgy Pixellot quality notwithstanding, it didn't strike me as particularly well-placed.

EOho8Pw.png

Enjoyable first half for the most part with us looking more like a football team than I've seen for most of the season. Midfield and front created much more than usual and overall defence has looked pretty comfortable. Orsi looking better with some support and nobody looking like a passenger.

Clueless about our goal as the angle is poor and shame we didn't close Queens down for their daisy cutter equaliser.

Interesting to see how Gus gets them back up for it after the late disappointment.

McAdams should save it and McGinn should be shutting it down more quickly.

The first 20 minutes was really good but we've retreated too much since then. Dropping the intensity to protect a lead is fine, and with how much Hynes and Strapp were bombing forward at 0-0 a bit of caution is understandable; you don't want to overcommit and get caught on the break needlessly, but we were too deep.

Massive 45 minutes now.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Think first 20 mins was very good. Side looks to have bit more balance to it with the young boy on the right.

Nesbitt looks like hes been given a bit of a free role and has been looking dangerous.

Theres goals there for us. Hopefully we can take 1 or 2 when they come!!

Raith ahead at Ayr.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived