Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 13th March) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 13th March)

Admin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

I think we're still very much in this though.

We just have to beware being caught on the break

Yes felt we were playing well but not creating any decent chances.

Poor pen to give away boy had lost control and it was heading out.

Also poor goal failed to clear after pushing them wide and left their man free on the midle of the six yard box.

Feel we should still get a draw today.

Have we got a cross beyond the first man today? Some nice football to get into good positions, winning a decent number of corners but the final balls have let us down time after time.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Have we got a cross beyond the first man today? Some nice football to get into good positions, winning a decent number of corners but the final balls have let us down time after time.

To be fair, in the first half we got one cross to the opposite corner flag.

EOho8Pw.png

Hearts 1-0 up on Ayr.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Qos 2-3 Alloa. 

Deary me.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived