Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 13th March) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 13th March)

Admin

b049a7ec-9e87-4559-9f91-37024a7e15f8.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company and The Inverclyde Bathroom Company. We are extremely proud to serve the Inverclyde community 💙

BetBuildermorton.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with McBookie and their new BetBuilder feature. Keep your eyes across our socials for our recommended BetBuilder bet! 

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match preview and thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts. They are currently offering a 20% discount to all return customers when you tag their Twitter account (@TheDunnottarRFS) in a photo of yourself wearing anything from the Dunnottar range. You can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nornirontons said:

McGinn goes in as a straight replacement if Jacob's is out?

Reckon thats a given....I imagine Gus was going to field him irrespective. My earnest hope is that in the short time Gus has had with the squad that he has come to the starkly obvious conclusion that:- Omar/Blues/McGinty/Muirhead..... do not have a future at Cappielow.

Can assume Strapp still injured as well as Jacobs then. Interested to see how McGinty copes at left back against a side with more of a threat out wide.

Only naming six subs rather than putting either of them in suggests that Wallace and Millar won't be playing again, unless they're also both injured without us being told a word about it. Forced to conclude that Butler doesn't actually exist.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

15 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Can assume Strapp still injured as well as Jacobs then. Interested to see how McGinty copes at left back against a side with more of a threat out wide.

Only naming six subs rather than putting either of them in suggests that Wallace and Millar won't be playing again, unless they're also both injured without us being told a word about it. Forced to conclude that Butler doesn't actually exist.

Johnson, Hynes and Millar all disappeared from Tuesday's bench.

Know Gus said in his interview that we had a couple of midfield injuries that led to the McGinn signing but that's a fair few to disappear.

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Johnson, Blues, Hynes and Millar all disappeared from Tuesday's bench.

Know Gus said in his interview that we had a couple of midfield injuries that led to the McGinn signing but that's a fair few to disappear.

Blues still there.

Pretty fair start so far. 

We miss Strapp badly. Why McGinty didn't just clear that switched ball, rather than literally running it into their attacker for a long shot that wasn't far off, only he may know. 

EOho8Pw.png

Archived