Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (Championship 9th March) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Inverness vs Morton (Championship 9th March)

Admin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was really well taken from Nesbitt. He needed that. Some excellent play in the build up as well, another impressive contribution from McGuffie.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just now, ChampTon said:

How has Sterling played? 

Really bad miss from a cross on the left, but he did well to get across his defender and make contact in the first place. He's making a nuisance of himself. Put it this way - he's an upgrade on recent weeks but he's not going to be a 20-a-season man anytime soon.

EOho8Pw.png

5 minutes ago, ChampTon said:

How has Sterling played? 

Doing  considering its his first start and he's up front in his own. Working hard and seems to have some about him. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Sterling's been excellent at 1-0. Very good job of holding defenders off with his back to goal, drawing fouls and wasting time.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

1 minute ago, Nornirontons said:

I mean that there and the defender getting a yellow. CTF....great play by Sterling!!!

Yep. That's the little bit of intelligence that (for all that I like the guy) Orsi isn't giving us. Proper game management.

EOho8Pw.png

Thank fuck for that. Unexpected but very welcome win. Hopefully we kick on and put a few wins together. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Thank fuck for that.

3pts, clean sheet, Nesbitt hopefully gets the monkey off his back, Sterling shows that he's a better option and Lyon gets a game.

Well done to everyone after Saturdays performance.

Just now, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Shot from 25-30 yds out hit the bar and rebounds to Toderov who heads home only to be flagged offside amidst me going mental.

Glad I missed that tbh. I'd have had a heart attack.

EOho8Pw.png

Such a relief to finally get a win. Important if we have found someone to play the forward role a bit better, but it absolutely shows the importance of keeping a clean sheet. 

Hopefully the team is buzzing after that and it will give them a bit more belief. 

Archived