Captain required for rudderless ship - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Captain required for rudderless ship

Hello, I was previously Argyllton, but I got red dotted ( whatever that means) from a couple of neds. Anyway, I'm a dedicated Morton fan been supporting Morton for over 53 years, bought nearly every game home and away this season. That was by far the worst we have played this season. Anton McElhone is a sports scientist , not a football manager. Big Hoppy left to save money, as did Jim to become a laundryman at Castle Greyskull, I wouldn't blame a guy who got landed with this pile of dung on his doorstep for recent performances, but at the end of the day, the shit stops with the current owners! Everyone is scunnered just now, but if you want prosperity in your teams future ,support MCT, at present that is the only option we have!  All the best.

11 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

Hello, I was previously Argyllton, but I got red dotted ( whatever that means) from a couple of neds. Anyway, I'm a dedicated Morton fan been supporting Morton for over 53 years, bought nearly every game home and away this season. That was by far the worst we have played this season. Anton McElhone is a sports scientist , not a football manager. Big Hoppy left to save money, as did Jim to become a laundryman at Castle Greyskull, I wouldn't blame a guy who got landed with this pile of dung on his doorstep for recent performances, but at the end of the day, the shit stops with the current owners! Everyone is scunnered just now, but if you want prosperity in your teams future ,support MCT, at present that is the only option we have!  All the best.

Not a chance under current circumstances.  I'd rather MCT withdrew funding immediately as it stands.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

19 minutes ago, helensburghton said:

Can we cut out the "Hoppy" or "Big Hoppy" patter that often appears on here? These come across as affectionate nicknames when in actual fact, David Hopkin was, and since leaving, probably still is, a bit of a dick.

4 hours ago, helensburghton said:

RD, DH.  Happy to oblige.  :D

*insert signature here*

6 hours ago, helensburghton said:

So you've come back as another alias and in the first few lines branded fellow posters as neds 

Stop with your birthday caird pish and fk off. 

Archived