Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr (Championship 6th March) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Ayr (Championship 6th March)

Admin

Nothing bad could come of getting Lyon on for Blues and Oliver on for Salkeld now. It's a pitch full of players who look hopeless so our problems are bigger than just two personnel changes, but it's so obvious that nothing is happening with those two.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the match thread on P&B and I have to concur with the Ayr fans who seem to acknowledge their limitations but believe their team likelier to sneak a goal.

We're at home against another team in dreadful form and despite the occasional decent move down the left we are clearly and obviously second-best. It's absolutely not good enough and despite Anton's fine start to his "managerial career" he's obviously out of ideas. We're sleepwalking towards 9th place here.

Still, the man with the stadium deeds in his back pocket says Anton's got the job until the end of the season so we need to make the best of it.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, TRVMP said:

Just checked the match thread on P&B and I have to concur with the Ayr fans who seem to acknowledge their limitations but believe their team likelier to sneak a goal.

We're at home against another team in dreadful form and despite the occasional decent move down the left we are clearly and obviously second-best. It's absolutely not good enough and despite Anton's fine start to his "managerial career" he's obviously out of ideas. We're sleepwalking towards 9th* place here.

Still, the heid asset stripper says Anton's got the job until the end of the season so we need to make the best of it.

*10th

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

10 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

Hopkin was picking almost the exact same jobbers in the first half of the season and put the squad together in the first place: what's his excuse then? 

Aye, not surprised at Blues over Lyon any more, he has been first choice ahead of him all season (inexplicably).

Ah feck it.

Seaside day outs order of the day?

Get any 3 from 7 on for the second half.

Might be an idea to appoint big Andy seems to understand what's not happening can't be the worse roll of the dice.

Gerry says give it 10 to 15.

I would say 2 mins.

We need to show a bit of fucking bottle. We are at home against Ayr. Get Oliver and Sterling on up front and go for it. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

FFS Nesbitt.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just now, HeidTheBaw said:

This clown is going to get us relegated, been looking that way for weeks.

MCT gamble to put this fuckwit in charge of the team until they can get their own man in is going to backfire spectacularly. 

That was Crawford.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4-2 QoS now.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just about the only thing that was good about the first half was McGuffie having Houston on toast. So obviously we switch McGuffie and Nesbitt for the second half.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

We are going down.

Archived