TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thomas O'Ware player/manager at 27 year auld cos he does a bit of shouting. Give me strength.

Don't  see Miller being the main man. As budgets will still be limited opportunity for player coach? Any decent players who have started their coaching badges on the horizon, Tam O Ware did

Jim Duffy here. You keyboard warriors must be delighted that you got rid of me in order to progress "to the next level". What a bunch of tossers you are. 

Posted Images

Club Statement - Greenock Morton FC (gmfc.net)

Last paragraph:

Despite the importance of last night’s result, the Greenock Morton Board felt that experience would be crucial in the remaining eight games as we battle to maintain our Championship status and we are delighted to have Gus and Andy on board for that challenge.

Can't actually disagree with that too much.

I do think it's a bit shan to say "yes you have the job until the end of the season" and then renege on it; and it's also a bit crap to constantly plead poverty (and say that Hopkin left as a result of this) and then employ two more people. But overall we now have a manager again.

edit: I see there's a thread on this already. Will let mods move posts as they see fit.

Edited by TRVMP

The car park was just resting in my account

Surely this has to do with Hopkin taking the Ayr job in the near future and McElhone will be going with him? Otherwise it's a completely irrational turn of events.  

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 8:47 AM, thehustler said:

Bit unfair on me there I think. For sure we had a poorish end to my final season having been in the play off positions for most of it. But I did win a title; got us to a Hampden SF; a Scottish Cup QF. Since then we have been fighting relegation with the quality of player getting progressively worse. And now probably going full circle and will be back in the seaside leagues next season after 3 shambolic seasons since my departure. Anyway you are all doing a great job spouting your pish on this forum. Keep up the good work. 

Just checking in on how Dumbarton's quality of player is holding up under Duffy's stewardship, and how their own relegation battle is going?

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake