Fan Poll - MCT Consultation Survey - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fan Poll - MCT Consultation Survey

Admin

Cappielow/Car Park Ownership  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Following on from MCT's fan consultation, which option would you prefer out of the two that MCT presented, and a 'no deal' scenario?

• Option 1 - GC write off the debt and retain ownership of Cappielow and the carpark, leasing both back to MCT.
    • Option 2 - The debt remains, GC take ownership of the carpark and hand over ownership of Cappielow to MCT.
    • Option 3 - I don't find either of these deals satisfactory.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Brian Wake Way, obviously.

No, that's reserved for the entire A/M8 through to Edinburgh, after our back to back Champions' League wins and 70,000 capacity hyperdome is built under Wake's player/manager/club president for life stewardship. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived