Stream for Inverness game - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Stream for Inverness game

I’d rather shite on my hands and clap than give that horrible lot my money after their behaviour over the summer.

I’ll begrudgingly do it when we get back into games and I at least get the benefit of a day out with my mates, but not a chance I’ll be paying them, or their bedfellows next week, to watch a stream.

Same policy applied to League One minnows Partick Thistle earlier in the season

Same here. Let them bend over and beg for money from Hearts if they want but everyone should be telling them to sing for it.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

43 minutes ago, Toby said:

I’d rather shite on my hands and clap than give that horrible lot my money after their behaviour over the summer.

I’ll begrudgingly do it when we get back into games and I at least get the benefit of a day out with my mates, but not a chance I’ll be paying them, or their bedfellows next week, to watch a stream.

Same policy applied to League One minnows Partick Thistle earlier in the season

Unfortunately, after coining it in from their vomit inducing love in with Hearts this week, they won't be that fussed.

Anyway, game off. Let their fixture pile up continue to mount.

Archived