Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Arbroath (Championship 30th Jan) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Arbroath (Championship 30th Jan)

Admin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really ought to have buried that.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

A wee goal would put us back above Dundee here.

FFS.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

How can they afford to bring in Hamitlon yet we cant even afford to sign a backup gk or a single non-playing member of the matchday team bar the manager. Chick Young questioning it on Sportsound and they are going to discuss with Ian Blair the Morton situation after 5pm.

Seriously concerned that there is 500k which has went missing.

It really is the end of an era, Jim leaving. It actually feels like the book closing on the Rae regime, since he was so emblematic of the early (relative) successes.

That he's leaving with little fanfare in a 1-0 home loss to Arbroath is also a fitting bookend to the Raes' tenure.

EOho8Pw.png

Between giving queens 3 points and now this today we seem determined to get dragged back into relegation fight. 

Last few weeks should have put us clear of any talk of relegation but the next 4 games are not favourable for us at all and we have real prospect of going 10 games without a win.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Oliver has been mince admittedly, but what are we hoping to achieve with that sub beyond a sentimental farewell?

We're chasing a crucial game here, if it was necessary to give McAlister game time he should have started so we weren't using up a sub on making a defensive change when a goal down while Colville is still sat on the bench. Although of course he should have started anyway just because he's a much better player than Millar and Blues.

McDade's whinging about the referee is absolutely embarrassing.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived