CEO leaving - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

CEO leaving

Mortonmark

7 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

No one’s mentioned his two Twitter burners yet, which he’s still posting on. 

Dave will miss Dave, because Dave thinks Dave did a great job.

7 minutes ago, TONgerine said:

Give it to Gerry McDade and bung him another couple of pound or given the last 2 CEOs , don't bother and save money .

This the Morton equivalent of "just give it Giggsy"?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I couldn't care who Gerry's big team are, as far as I'm concerned he's doing a good job for Morton. He's not the only one who works at the club and may have allegiances elsewhere. That's the nature of living in a town where the majority are Old Firm supporters.

7 hours ago, Admin said:

Following today's resignation of Morton's CEO Dave MacKinnon, Russell Gordon has penned an article discussing MacKinnon's tenure as Chief Executive 

Click here to read the article.

I have to say that I'm liking the new format of the site - it is becoming a true all-round supporters website with articles, news, match reports etc. as well as a supporters forum.  Not forgetting the podcasts, which are top quality too.  I look forward to hearing these, which given this farce of a season, the state of the club, lockdown etc.  This is one of the very few things keeping me engaged in Morton.

Well done to Dean for his splendid work, and those who have contributed too.

3 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

Lets be honest, Gerry has been fantastic. 

No he's not.  He's like Paul McStay with wing mirrors attached to his head.

*insert signature here*

5 hours ago, RealTonKid said:

I couldn't care who Gerry's big team are, as far as I'm concerned he's doing a good job for Morton. He's not the only one who works at the club and may have allegiances elsewhere. That's the nature of living in a town where the majority are Old Firm supporters.

There are three million Morton fans on the dole yet you want to employ Bheggars?  You need to get your priorities right.

*insert signature here*

52 minutes ago, capitanus said:

I have to say that I'm liking the new format of the site - it is becoming a true all-round supporters website with articles, news, match reports etc. as well as a supporters forum.  Not forgetting the podcasts, which are top quality too.  I look forward to hearing these, which given this farce of a season, the state of the club, lockdown etc.  This is one of the very few things keeping me engaged in Morton.

Well done to Dean for his splendid work, and those who have contributed too.

No he's not.  He's like Paul McStay with wing mirrors attached to his head.

I endorse the first part of this message completely. But Gerry has grown on me greatly. I think he's a fantastic asset to the club. Come to think of it, I wasn't sure at all of Andy's credentials for co-commentating, but he's been amazing. Real insight into the game and some laughs along with it. 

I think I've seen live offerings from every club in the division now and our commentary is streets ahead of all of them. 

EOho8Pw.png

If Gerry is head of PR would it not be acceptable to say that we should be hearing more from the club about the players who have left, fixture rearrangements and personnel changes that have happened? 

I admit I enjoy him and Andy as the duo on commentary but unless there’s a misunderstanding about his role within the club it seems like he’s lacking 

edit to add that we’re finding out about our player injuries from the Inverness newspaper 

2 hours ago, EdinTon said:

...at commentating

1 hour ago, Renfrew said:

If Gerry is head of PR would it not be acceptable to say that we should be hearing more from the club about the players who have left, fixture rearrangements and personnel changes that have happened? 

I admit I enjoy him and Andy as the duo on commentary but unless there’s a misunderstanding about his role within the club it seems like he’s lacking 

edit to add that we’re finding out about our player injuries from the Inverness newspaper 

The board are a pack of liars and charlatans, as if they're going to give him any material to work with.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived