Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (27th Jan) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - Morton vs Inverness (27th Jan)

Admin

Click here to read our Match Preview in our brand new blog!

IMG_20201211_160145_928.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company. We are extremely proud to be named as Alpha Heating No1 Installer In Inverclyde 💙

Alpha E-TEC33kw 💪🏻

10 Year warranty 🔧 

Magnetic Filter 🧲 

RF Wireless Controller ⏲

From £1850

The Inverclyde Boiler Company 

Tel : 01475 503304

Info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

www.theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts, who offer a variety of high quality, modern reproductions of classic Morton shirts from years gone by, including the famous orange Umbro away shirt, and the shirts from the 80s and 90s by Matchwinner and New Olympic, with new designs being added regularly, you can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot and use the discount code Morton10 for 10% off your order.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted Omar to succeed but I've genuinely never seen him play well. Admittedly we don't have an embarrassment of riches on the bench but it's dispiriting to see him start.

Never thought I'd say this: after the Queens game I'd have put McLean back in the team.

Orsi needed to be benched for tonight. Hopefully Oliver can stake a claim to a regular place with a goal.

EOho8Pw.png

Not criticising him personally, it isn’t his position and I can’t fault him for effort but Omar has no business playing there. Zero positional sense and completely chasing shadows. Any half decent team (like Caley) will just play right through us. 

1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Not criticising him personally, it isn’t his position and I can’t fault him for effort but Omar has no business playing there. Zero positional sense and completely chasing shadows. Any half decent team (like Caley) will just play right through us. 

Yeah, he didn't pick himself. Have to wonder what he's doing in training during the week to make Anton select him in center mid. He looks totally lost.

McGinty has no such excuses. Built like a brick shithouse and MacKay just breezed by him for the second like he wasn't even there. Absolutely atrocious.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived