Match Preview/Thread - QOTS vs Morton (Championship 23rd Jan) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - QOTS vs Morton (Championship 23rd Jan)

Admin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No passable individual performances in that 45 minutes. There've been a couple of decent bits of play with Colville, Nesbitt and Strapp linking up down the left - one ending in another poor cross from Strapp, one with the ball going to Orsi who shocking lost it immediately.Ā That's literally all we've had to offer and we've not remotely looked liked scoring here.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Ā 

Classic case of what happens when you give away soft goals and have very little threat in attack.Ā 

Surely Orsi is just about of of time to start to impress. He did nothing last week and has struggled again this week. His form has plummeted since his goals against Queens the last time. Might not be long till we need to try something like bringing Muirhead and Oliver on as a front 2 and moving Nesbitt out to the left (taking Colville and Orsi off).Ā 

4 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Some guy called Cadden scored again for Forest Green, someone like him up front might be quite good

He was never going to stick about if he got an offer from England. He'd be daft not to leave for FGR. Given that's three goals in three games I bet he's getting attention from League One.

EOho8Pw.png

8 minutes ago, DreamOakTree said:

At 6ā€™3ā€ Muirheadā€™s worth a go as a target man. Forgot he used to play a similar role with previous clubs.

^^^ idiot found

And I bet you were all for using Chris 'Sanny the janny' Templeman like Jan Koller as well back in the day.Ā 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

Ā 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived