Match Preview/Thread - QOTS vs Morton (Championship 23rd Jan) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Preview/Thread - QOTS vs Morton (Championship 23rd Jan)

Admin

Click here to read our match preview on our brand new blog!

IMG_20201211_160145_928.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company. We are extremely proud to be named as Alpha Heating No1 Installer In Inverclyde 💙

Alpha E-TEC33kw 💪🏻

10 Year warranty 🔧 

Magnetic Filter 🧲 

RF Wireless Controller ⏲

From £1850

The Inverclyde Boiler Company 

Tel : 01475 503304

Info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

www.theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts, who offer a variety of high quality, modern reproductions of classic Morton shirts from years gone by, including the famous orange Umbro away shirt, and the shirts from the 80s and 90s by Matchwinner and New Olympic, with new designs being added regularly, you can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot and use the discount code Morton10 for 10% off your order.

• BishopBrennan changed the title to Match Preview/Thread - QOTS vs Morton (Championship 23rd Jan)
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been pushing for Oliver to get more game time, and for all he didn't do anything of note when he came on last week, I'd be starting him tomorrow. Orsi isn't a lone striker and it's time to see if Oliver can contribute more than he has. I'd also like to see either McAlister or Jacobs replace Omar in midfield. 

McAdams

Ledger McLean McGinty Strapp 

McAlister Lyon 

Salkeld        Nesbitt        Colville

Oliver

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

I've been pushing for Oliver to get more game time, and for all he didn't do anything of note when he came on last week, I'd be starting him tomorrow. Orsi isn't a lone striker and it's time to see if Oliver can contribute more than he has. I'd also like to see either McAlister or Jacobs replace Omar in midfield. 

McAdams

Ledger McLean McGinty Strapp 

McAlister Lyon 

Salkeld        Nesbitt        Colville

Oliver

Yeah spot on with Oliver and Jacobs/McAlister starting. I’d keep fjortoft and McGinty as centre back pairing 

43 minutes ago, Doddie said:

Yeah spot on with Oliver and Jacobs/McAlister starting. I’d keep fjortoft and McGinty as centre back pairing 

I forgot about Fjortoft. Aye I'd have him starting alongside McGinty. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

13 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Muirhead is another option, he was playing himself into form before he had to miss a few games. 

8q5T.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oliver is a good striker of the ball, I've never understood why he wasn't a more positive player. He's fine playing with his back to goal but he does too much of it. Would like to see more shots on target from him, like his goal vs the midden at Cappielow and away to QoS. He's got it in him, just rarely tries.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived