Match Thread - Morton vs Dunfermline (Championship 15th Jan) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Dunfermline (Championship 15th Jan)

Admin

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changes needed as this forward line is not up to standard. It's frustrating that we have 6-7 players who are doing their job fine so far but 3-4 who still try hard but are just so ineffective. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not sure if it is lack of match fitness or just concentration but there have been some really sloppy errors in the past ten minutes. Hopefully Jacobs will shore things up.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

That was abysmal. 

Feel for the players to some extent. Do you aimlessly punt the ball to your tiny lone striker or do you try and pass through that fucking pig field of a pitch? 

Thinking back to how much better the pitch looked when Kiltie scored that goal is depressing. 

Defended well and restricted them to little, other than a sloppy spell between 70-80 minutes. Fjortoft > Haaland. Midfield fell out of the game eventually but wasn't at full strength either. The only issue is that we need a credible attacking plan and we really don't have it. Orsi was ineffective and the Oliver sub didn't change much either. 

Our best option of a pretty poor lot might be trying to get Oliver and Nesbitt linking up in the central areas so that last half hour was concerning, as it really didn't work. In terms of our requirements for this stupid nick of a season we'll be fine though and it's a good point.

Not the best game. But all we should be concerned about is ourselves. That's us another point towards staying in this league we looked solid enough at the back created next to nothing on a poor park. Just get through the season fresh start and move forward hopefully as one. 

As for Jonathan sutherland if you didny enjoy it get yourself to fuck 

Archived