Tomorrow's Tele - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tomorrow's Tele

I think Netflix and the like missed a trick not commisioning a series on Morton. Every series would end on a cliffhanger not knowing who was responsible for cleaning the socks next season, which pies would be on sale in the Cappielow gourmet food outlets, who has the key to the executive restroom etc. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MacKinnon probably has a point about director "interference" and in general the place being a mess, but let's face it, that's been the modus operandi at Morton for ages. Much like in the case of his namesake Raymond, his legitimate grievances don't come close to justifying either his own performance, or (IF he wrote this document) his conduct.

It just cements the major underlying points - that the Raes need to get out yesterday and that MacKinnon isn't fit for purpose.

EOho8Pw.png

Perhaps at most other football clubs this stuff would be alarming, but as has been stated we’re all fully aware of the bin fire behind the scenes. Nothing the CEO could leak at this point would even remotely surprise anyone, which probably won’t help his case whilst being a treacherous snake.  

On 1/6/2021 at 4:52 AM, Mortonbug said:

I'm almost relieved at this article!

It's nothing new and actually the sort of thing we have come to expect at Cappielow. The current ownership probably can't wait to relinquish control of the club and the sooner that happens the better. It's clearly a millstone round Golden Casket's neck. As for the CEO, going by his CV, he will surely have no bother talking himself in to another job at another provincial club. 

Then this current Chairman no longer has to go through the motions; something that has clearly been made harder by this pesky pandemic.

Six or seven months from now we'll hopefully have the professional people elected from and by MCT running the show. Most importantly, I think we may be able to expect reliable, professional communication with the fanbase. We're used to false dawns supporting Morton but this has real potential. Even the issue of GC hanging on to Cappielow, I believe can be resolved

Ah'm saying nothing.....although it is very disappointing once again.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if the Tele are expecting the Pulitzer Prize for this ground-breaking investigative expose of shenanigans behind the scenes at Morton? I think the clincher for me was learning that Crawford Rae couldnae be arsed replying to this sweetie wife pish.

Archived