Tomorrow's Tele - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Tomorrow's Tele

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Front page? Ooft. Given some of the Tele’s recent efforts it could be anything. Kalvin Orsi overcharged in Morrisons, Cammy Salkeld not picking up his dog’s shite, Brian McLean at Word Up. All on the cards.

15 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Probably some daft players breaking the Covid rules

Aye I thought this too. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Would the Club have to forfeit the tie for a breach of Covid rules? Got a bad feeling about this news!

In saying that, would be preferential to having to forfeit a league match during this already shortened campaign. Getting to the end of the season whole as a Championship side best we can hope for prior to the likely change of ownership, would be expecting us to have a right go at Arbroath and Dunfermline at home next week. No reason shouldn't aim for 4-6 points.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Time to go, Dave 👋

Asking to be paid off with a few months wages or he goes to the press. You could say it's an ultimatum but can think of another word for it with different consequences.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Just when you thought this club couldn't be anymore of a shambles.

If MacKinnon is doing all those roles and now the Rae's/MCT/whoever are messing him about with regards to his contract then I hope he does go to the press.  The sooner the Rae's are exposed nationally for their shambolic running of a football club for nearly 2 decades the better.

here today, gone to hell

8 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Just when you thought this club couldn't be anymore of a shambles.

If MacKinnon is doing all those roles and now the Rae's/MCT/whoever are messing him about with regards to his contract then I hope he does go to the press.  The sooner the Rae's are exposed nationally for their shambolic running of a football club for nearly 2 decades the better.

MacKinnon is full of himself and has been missing for months. I'd take anything he says with a pinch of salt. 

It was him who got rid of a kit man, etc but regardless, at a small buisness everyone does more than their job role and has to be a bit flexible. 

Not saying for a second that things are perfect but he's a charlatan and by the sounds of it, another snake. 

Archived