Match Thread - Alloa vs Morton (Championship 2nd January 2021) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Alloa vs Morton (Championship 2nd January 2021)

Admin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

So another three players out with one positive - those not in the squad are McLean, McGuffie, MacIver, Jacobs and Muirhead.

Perm any 3 from 5

Park might not suit McLean

Who travels in the car pool?

2 minutes ago, Drew Busby's Moustache said:

Tried to sign up for this game...without success.

No problem register first and then it asks for your card details

19 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

We have 5 out.

No Dunning named 5 so take it 3 of them are who are out with Covid issues

Picture ok but funny colour

Commentator said can't make out numbers on our shirts then named ten of our players so fair play on him

1 minute ago, Ton4life said:

No Dunning named 5 so take it 3 of them are who are out

Picture ok but funny colour

Commentator said can't make out numbers on or shirts then named ten of our players so fair on him

No, we have 5 out. 3 from today, and 2 from earlier in the week.

We've played some nice stuff here but not creating anything with it - firing hopeful crosses across the face of goal doesn't really count when you never look like getting on the end of them.

This needs Oliver for Orsi. Orsi's useful for physical battles while Oliver isn't but Jamieson and Graham are both dealing with him easily here anyway, so we'd not be losing anything. Oliver can offer a lot more with the ball at his feet, especially with Colville, Nesbitt and Lyon are all playing well and finding space.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

No picture or audio issues for me, certainly not UHD or Dolby standard but neither is it Pathe News quality.

You have to also remember that the commentators are not likely to be trained and will have their own clubs interests at heart. 

Other than Arbroath, I've found most of the match commentary to be fair and reasonable quality so far.

Archived