Match Thread - Ayr vs Morton (Championship 29th December) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Ayr vs Morton (Championship 29th December)

Admin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We looks completely devoid of ideas now, any possession in their half is gone in seconds. Nesbitt off instead of Orsi is bold, but maybe he'd had a knock.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Id have taken a point before kick off. We've struggled at Ayr for a long time

We won our last game up there. 

Big drop off in the second half. Would’ve probably taken a point before kickoff but given how we were in the first 45 it feels like am opportunity missed. 

1 minute ago, Nornirontons said:

As dominant as Lyon was in first half...he was totally anonymous in second. 

Ledger and McGinty continue to impress. Fair play to McGinty. He really has stepped up and proved the doubters wrong atm!

Take the point and still undefeated under new regime!

He was literally the only player winning his battles in the last 15 mins or so and moving the ball. 

12 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

We won our last game up there. 

Big drop off in the second half. Would’ve probably taken a point before kickoff but given how we were in the first 45 it feels like am opportunity missed. 

Historically speaking, weve always struggled.

4pts against them and thats been the mantra all season; take points from teams around us.

Maintains unbeaten run which will only inspire confidence. 

Good start from our perspective but tailed off. Football is clearly better. All positive for time being.

I wonder what car crash is around the corner..

TIME FOR CHANGE!

8 minutes ago, Nornirontons said:

As dominant as Lyon was in first half...he was totally anonymous in second. 

Ledger and McGinty continue to impress. Fair play to McGinty. He really has stepped up and proved the doubters wrong atm!

Take the point and still undefeated under new regime!

Agree with this and also McLean, who is looking comfortable. I'd still like to see Fjortoft given more of a chance but if it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess.

EOho8Pw.png

Just now, TONofmemories said:

I wonder what car crash is around the corner..

We need to add a goalkeeper to avoid the obvious one, because otherwise we can count down the points and games until a 7th place finish and this season is done with.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

McAllister was the glue in second half for me...what your looking for from Reece is to get on the ball and Ayr didn't allow him to get on the ball at all imho...he pressed and made numerous telling passes in the first half but that possession of the ball and those passes were not there in the second imho...I feel like vikington atm...but I can only say what I saw!

Eta

And we should've had a penalty!

Archived