Match Thread - Ayr vs Morton (Championship 29th December) - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Ayr vs Morton (Championship 29th December)

Admin

IMG_20201211_160145_928.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company. We are extremely proud to be named as Alpha Heating No1 Installer In Inverclyde 💙

Alpha E-TEC33kw 💪🏻

10 Year warranty 🔧 

Magnetic Filter 🧲 

RF Wireless Controller ⏲

From £1850

The Inverclyde Boiler Company 

Tel : 01475 503304

Info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

www.theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunnottar_retro_4.jpg

Our match thread is brought to you in association with Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts, who offer a variety of high quality, modern reproductions of classic Morton shirts from years gone by, including the famous orange Umbro away shirt, and the shirts from the 80s and 90s by Matchwinner and New Olympic, with new designs being added regularly, you can visit them on www.dunnottar.scot and the discount code Morton10 will get you 10% off your order.

Game's being played at 100mph, meaning we're thumping it up the channels while they play wide passes from deep midfield before sclaffing it on the edge of our area. 

The downside to our approach is that one defensive mistake will let them through. 

EOho8Pw.png

Lovely ball down the line from Strapp there.  Thought Muirhead should have cut it back for Nesbitt rather than going for the front post, but still caused problems. We're finding some decent space down the wings here.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

9 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Game's being played at 100mph, meaning we're thumping it up the channels while they play wide passes from deep midfield before sclaffing it on the edge of our area. 

The downside to our approach is that one defensive mistake will let them through. 

Just happened there. If this finishes goalless I’ll be amazed.

Just now, dunning1874 said:

PELANTY!

Superb finish from Nesbitt. Looked a clear foul, extremely well done from Salkeld.

Yep, that was excellent play. He was actually heading away from goal but had enough space to turn, meaning the defender lunged in.

And excellently taken.

Will Anton "The Bone"* McElhone make it three wins out of three?

*presumably

EOho8Pw.png

Archived