Match Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 19th December) - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs QOTS (Championship 19th December)

Admin

27 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Our pitch is diabolical. The effects of it being trained on consistently over the last season and a half are really showing.

Newport County's pitch has been a ploughed field for years because they let the egg-chasers play on it (they just showed a goal from there on Sky and, yep, it's a nick as usual). They're also top of their league and have enjoyed a strong home record for years now.

Cappielow was a boggy nick of a pitch in the Hovis-themed good old days and we should let it happen again. It's an advantage that we can exploit against the visiting side. It was only Jim McInally who needed a show lawn to beat seaside league teams week after week for years because he kept bottling promotion.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently sitting 4th. 😆

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

37 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Clear as day foul from Salkeld in the build up, but we'll take it.

As they say it all evens out over the season.

Will take that in lieu of last weeks no goal,. Not needed last week will be worth more today.

By the way this is the worse game I have suffered in years, I dare say getting the points are all that counts.

How vital was that save?

Straight up the park and score.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived