Match Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 12th December) - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Dunfermline vs Morton (Championship 12th December)

Admin

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Dunfermline were unlucky enough to go into financial meltdown after a disinterested owner inherited the club and tried to do a runner with the assets."

"Sorry that's not true, we got it from trying to bankroll a top flight squad we couldn't afford with bank loans"

"So you've got bad administration, not good administration?"

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Really, why Omar and not Fjortoft this time? We've a lead to defend the ball is going to be spending a lot of time in our half.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Really, why Omar and not Fjortoft this time? We've a lead to defend the ball is going to be spending a lot of time in our half.

For that throw-in, obviously.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

12 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

As suspected, Omar has been thrown into the lion's den again in defence. Pars commentary team can barely hide their glee.

All coming down the left, they seeen us play last week.

Mcpake off not been very effective today.

Over the line or not Orsi should have been bursting the net with that. His feeble finish gave the ref a decision to make and he obviously hasn't seen it.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Archived