Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Muck Hoist


capitanus

Recommended Posts

With Hopkin gone, which lets face it, he was a big disappointment; we need to turn to the subject of replacements.  They are thin on the ground.

However, who is going to be the first Gormless tit to start a rumour about 'thu Eeeeeeeze-dales' being a dead cert to takeover the club with Muck Hoist being in charge as manager.  There will be at least one, I guarantee.

 

I will make it through the day and then the day becomes the night, 

will make it through the night.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone who is unemployed just now, both in his full time job and also in football management - however maybe this may be a step up in the world for him - is Steve Aitken.

 

Dougie Imrie anyone?

 

Discuss.

I will make it through the day and then the day becomes the night, 

will make it through the night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TONgerine said:

Get Duffy back !  At least we were playing football . 

Morton were hard to watch under Hopkin

Wouldn't be against Duffy on a six month contract with a club option for another year following the takeover. He would steady the ship and is far superior to anything else we are likely to get at this time of the season.

Mon the Ton
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BishyTON said:

Wouldn't be against Duffy on a six month contract with a club option for another year following the takeover. He would steady the ship and is far superior to anything else we are likely to get at this time of the season.

Aye, he would definitely jump from a secure gig at Dumbarton for a 6 month contract and we will definitely pay compensation for a currently employed manager.

Apart from that, your plan seems solid...

15 minutes ago, TONgerine said:

Get Duffy back !  

Yawn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TONgerine said:

Get Duffy back !  At least we were playing football . 

Morton were hard to watch under Hopkin

Aye who can forget the classic swashbuckling football played when Jim Duffy contrived to draw 1-1 with the worst side in the history of the Scottish second tier, contributing to Brechin's 4 (FOUR) point total for the season. Duffy's goal per game record at this level was significantly worse than anything we witnessed under Hopkin so this is just nonsense revisionism.

It almost makes me want MCT to wrap things up and hand over control back to the Raes again if this gormless worldview is going to get anywhere near the levers of power at Cappielow.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Aye, he would definitely jump from a secure gig at Dumbarton for a 6 month contract and we will definitely pay compensation for a currently employed manager.

Apart from that, your plan seems solid...

Yawn.

I am not saying he would. But those would be the only terms I would consider him on.

Mon the Ton
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, capitanus said:

With Hopkin gone, which lets face it, he was a big disappointment; we need to turn to the subject of replacements.  They are thin on the ground.

However, who is going to be the first Gormless tit to start a rumour about 'thu Eeeeeeeze-dales' being a dead cert to takeover the club with Muck Hoist being in charge as manager.  There will be at least one, I guarantee.

 

What’s Gordon’s current alias on here? You can bet your boddom dollar that he’ll be promoting his big mate ‘Coisty’ for the job.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alan_Partridge_Ton said:

What’s Gordon’s current alias on here? You can bet your boddom dollar that he’ll be promoting his big mate ‘Coisty’ for the job.

 

Quick Draw :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will make it through the day and then the day becomes the night, 

will make it through the night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, capitanus said:

Someone who is unemployed just now, both in his full time job and also in football management - however maybe this may be a step up in the world for him - is Steve Aitken.

 

Dougie Imrie anyone?

 

Discuss.

Stevie Aitken is the East Kilbride manager is he not? Probably a more stable place to be than Morton right now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apply to move the Highland League boundary to Cartsdyke station soon so that we don't face the indignity of a derby with current West of Scotland high-fliers 'the Joonyurs'.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

 

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Link to post
Share on other sites

The first thing we need is Crawford Rae and his family removed from Cappielow as a matter of urgency. 
 

After that, let’s talk everything else as at this time the threat of administration has to be an impending reality. 
 

RAE OUT. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Stevie Aitken is the East Kilbride manager is he not? Probably a more stable place to be than Morton right now.

Didnt know that, i'm not up on who's who in Junior football.

But that kind of attitude can fuck right off - that's for career circling the drain types like Michael Tidser. 

If Morton ask Stevie Aitken, he should come crawling over broken glass to Cappielow, regardless of how 'stable' EK Juniors are.  They're a glorified pub team.

I will make it through the day and then the day becomes the night, 

will make it through the night.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...