Match Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 5th December) - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Morton vs Hearts (Championship 5th December)

Admin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

seriously though what was it for?

Maradona. Stream showed pics of him during the minute.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

seriously though what was it for?

It was seriously for Maradona.

We're sitting ridiculously deep. Always going to happen when you play a back 5 with 2 holding midfield players, but is there really a need for Maciver to be defending 30 yards from our goal.

Sounds like Hopkin constantly shouting that we're too deep, so doesn't sound like it's him that's set us up like that.

It was inevitable, but if you've that many players sitting so deep no one should find that much space in your box. Almost as if Omar has no positional sense as a right back because he isn't one.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

McAdam has kept us in this. They should be out of sight.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived