Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020 - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020

Admin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TONofmemories said:

Where's TRMP now with the bad attitude call?????

Yes, because being stupidly sent off for clumsily going studs over the ball is the exact same as getting two bookings for dissent in 10 seconds.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The aftermath of this will probably see some form of revisionism but we didn't trouble Ayr outside the last 5 minutes last week either, nor Dundee the week before that, and were hanging on against Alloa as well.

We are a poor team and this will not be the last time we see a game like this.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 minute ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

It's my birthday and i got a negative result in from a Covid-19 test this morning, so probably sack off watching the second half rather than dampen the mood.

I'm holed up in a hotel waiting to go offshore. Got tested this morning. It was unpleasant. This is worse!

TIME FOR CHANGE!

3 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

You stick to tweeting shite, i'll do the game, kid

It's just happyclapping though. Muirhead let the team down and so has McAlister now. We're bad enough at the actual football part without pure indiscipline making it harder.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

The aftermath of this will probably see some form of revisionism but we didn't trouble Ayr outside the last 5 minutes last week either, nor Dundee the week before that, and were hanging on against Alloa as well.

We are a poor team and this will not be the last time we see a game like this.

315 minutes into the league campaign and we've played well for 7 of them. Tbf we did look defensively competent for 70 against Alloa as well, but we've not had any discernible attacking gameplan yet.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

4 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

You stick to tweeting shite, i'll do the game, kid

Right...

Can’t say I’ve been surprised by the performance. Us staying up will be dependant on Queens & Alloa being slightly worse than us, abd an awful lot of luck. 

Didn’t look a red card to me. Nor did Mcpake’s one.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

6 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

I'm holed up in a hotel waiting to go offshore. Got tested this morning. It was unpleasant. This is worse!

Wasn’t the nicest thing to do, but not as bad as the fever I had Sunday to Tuesday!

My wife had the antibody test which didn’t look at all nice to do either.

fingers crossed you get a negative!

2 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Didn’t look a red card to me. Nor did Mcpake’s one.

The challenge was really clumsy at best. Red was justified.

Archived