Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020

Admin

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paying £12 to watch us get pumped on stream feels a lot more gut wrenching than watching us get pumped at an actual match. 

Too late for a refund? 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I know last week was funny and that but we're fucking shite. Have been every game so far.

Were I in a place in which gambling was legal, I'd put money on our getting a red card. We're snapping at everything and Raith are skipping past us.

EOho8Pw.png

33 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

I'd guess it's Jacobs on the right, unless it's a back four with Fjortoft at right back. Maybe one game this season it'll actually be easy to figure out.

So how r we set up? am not watching the stream, sounds like a terrible start though

1 minute ago, JLTON said:

So how r we set up? am not watching the stream, sounds like a terrible start though

We're somehow packing our box and getting caught out defensively at the same time.

EOho8Pw.png

We just look like we're out of our depth against a much better team here, exactly as we did for 90 minutes against Dundee and 83 against Ayr. Leaving acres of space whenever they attack regardless of where they do it, and offering absolutely nothing on the rare occasion we have possession.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, JLTON said:

Definitely a back four with Fjortoft at right back. I think it's supposed to be 4-3-3, but the midfield is such a mess and being overrun so effortlessly it's hard to tell.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

See that long diagonal in the 28th minute? Straight to a Raith player, then they storm down their left. It's happened approximately 600 tims already.

It’s all we’ve got as well, we have no other form of attack.

This is appalling. Feeble. Hoofing aimlessly and can’t tackle.  No creativity.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

It’s all we’ve got as well, we have no other form of attack.

I genuinely don't understand it, we're somehow breaking the laws of physics and geometry, we're so bunched up but there's nobody there to pass to.

Oh FUCK OFF McAlister. That's absolutely unforgivable for a guy of his experience.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived