Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Match Thread - Raith vs Morton Championship 7th November 2020

Admin

Logo Cropped.jpeg

This weekend’s match thread is brought to association with The Inverclyde Boiler Company.

The Inverclyde Boiler Company is a local, award-winning boiler company who are honoured to represent the Inverclyde community. We are proud to be at the heart of the Inverclyde community. We offer unrivalled expertise, service and professionalism in everything we do. We ensure that every boiler installation is as smooth, straightforward and stress-free as it possible can be. 
Across the entire Inverclyde Boiler range we offer complementary wireless thermostats, chemical system cleansing, a gas safety certificate and a CO2 alarm system. We also ensure that your old boiler is removed and recycled in the most environmentally friendly manner possible. All our products are manufactured in the UK. This is how we ensure that all our products are of the highest quality. 
As a token of the magnificent work NHS staff have undertaken throughout the pandemic, we are delighted to offer a 15% NHS staff discount. We are also incredibly proud to be partnering with Clyde 1’s Cashforkids. We have entered into an agreement to donate 3% from every boiler installed by The Inverclyde Boiler Company to support Cashforkids. 

To discuss how we can improve the heating in your home, contact the team today! 

You can contact The Inverclyde Boiler Company on;
Facebook
Instagram
E-mail: info@theinverclydeboilercompany.co.uk
Tel: 01475 503304

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even going to paste in the image because on Twitter the club has uploaded one of those shan 'lineups' that lists by squad number, not position. It's absolute wrong 'in behavior to do that.

Anyway, Salkeld out for Oliver is the only change from last Saturday's MAULING of the little people. 

EOho8Pw.png

Raith TV was really easy to sign up for and seems really well polished so far. Hope the coverage of the match continues like this. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

5 minutes ago, JLTON said:

Looks like Blues on the right to me, if its still 3-4-2-1 that is

I'd guess it's Jacobs on the right, unless it's a back four with Fjortoft at right back. Maybe one game this season it'll actually be easy to figure out.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived