Morton v Ayr - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Ayr

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, irnbru said:

McLean has been pretty good too to be fair to him. Was shocked he got a new contract but can't complain too much so far. 

Agree. Also think Blues has been decent enough so far this season even if I'd prefer Jacobs in there. 

Muirhead probably the only player who hasn't earned their new contract so far this season. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

A tremendous turnaround, having complained about the lack of attacking quality with 10 minutes to go seeing the character they had to keep plugging away was fantastic. It's an excellent win from the position we were in and the third was a great goal.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

5 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Nah. £14 is too much. £10 would be better for all the teams. And watching football with no crowds is dire

I wouldn't say £14 is too much, especially when you consider that theoretically (in non lockdown times) 5 mates could chip in to all watch the game with a few beers when it would usually cost them around £100 to all go to the match. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I wouldn't say £14 is too much, especially when you consider that theoretically (in non lockdown times) 5 mates could chip in to all watch the game with a few beers when it would usually cost them around £100 to all go to the match. 

So I would be costing the club £14 for watching a dodgy stream but then your theory with 4 mates would cost the club £56

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Bit of an unfair analogy considering it is set up primarily for times that those conditions aren't allowed.

£14 IS too much for what it is and will turn some people off.

We have a good product though so for people willing to pay, at least Morton are delivering the best they can.

8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

Nah. £14 is too much. £10 would be better for all the teams. And watching football with no crowds is dire

Nah, you only get what you pay for. An improvement on coverage every game so far. Commentators are very good, and honest. Big Ritchie, in particular, says things as he sees them, so what if it upsets a few snowflakes.

I agree football without a crowd is very strange, but that's the world we live in at the moment, nothing anyone can do about that.

42 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Agree. Also think Blues has been decent enough so far this season even if I'd prefer Jacobs in there. 

Muirhead probably the only player who hasn't earned their new contract so far this season. 

Aye, thought Blues was poor on and off the ball today for most of the game though but definitely not as bad as some make out. 

Great comeback and apart from the short excursions back to a 4:3 aspect ratio during the game, a good quality stream. Strapp’s header was superb - went exactly where he wanted it, half an inch inside the post. Can’t say that wasn’t worth £14 and big Ritchie’s comments add to the fun. Gerry commentates as if he’s on the radio - when folk can see the action themselves, all that is needed most of the time is to mention the name of the player on the ball, not describe what the viewers can see clearly for themselves. However our offering is top notch with only a few minor glitches, and less of them happening with every game.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Was interested to see how Strapp would do as a wing back with more attacking responsibility; he'll be a class act whatever he's asked to do won't he?

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Four away games in November - club will need every penny they took today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Just catching up with the scores - I'm having some difficulty getting excited or even interested in this season without the prospect of seeing any games.  However am I reading this right - we were 2-0 down up until the 83rd minute, the we managed to beat them 3-2.  What a result.

*insert signature here*

Archived