Morton v Ayr - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v Ayr

I'd be starting him every week anyway, but with Ayr's midfield this game seems especially suited to Jacobs. We're really missing him with the amount of space Smith and Moffat are finding between the defence and midfield.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dunning1874 said:

I'd be starting him every week anyway, but with Ayr's midfield this game seems especially suited to Jacobs. We're really missing him with the amount of space Smith and Moffat are finding between the defence and midfield.

Was literally just about to post the same thing. Midfield is the issue today so far and is crying out for Jacobs. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Just now, TRVMP said:

And Murdoch plays for Ayr, not Morton. THe one that got away.

Released to free up a wage for Charlie Telfer.

The worst thing McKinnon did to Morton.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Cammy Smith running riot just now. Fair play to Ayr they've played some decent stuff. 

You'd think when you compare the two teams that the conditions would suit us more, but we just can't get a foothold in the game just now. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Agreed that were missing Jacobs to break up in between the lines, however, it was also poor defending from us for the goal. 

Mclean gets done on our right hand side initially and then I think it was either McGinty or Salkeld had the chance to clear the ball away and fucked it.

Can't blame Strapp for the O.G. really as he's at least made an attempt to get in the way of it.    

Archived