Just One Cornetto - A Greenock Morton Podcast - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Just One Cornetto - A Greenock Morton Podcast

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dean and Stephen discuss yesterday's outstanding win, take stock over the difference this season has made to the club and preview next week's trip to Cove. Dean also chats with Brian McLaughlin, Morton in the Community's CEO.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • BishopBrennan unpinned and pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just finished listening back to the 4-part retrospective of the Rae years - a great listen and well worth checking out for anyone who hasn't listened to it before.  Very well researched & covered a lot of stuff that I had completely forgotten about.  Listening to it now after 2 and a half years of community ownership really puts into perspective how far we have come since then.

May I suggest that in the future you consider doing something similar reviewing the HS years?  I know this was a much shorter time span so probably wouldn't require as many episodes, but it was a very eventful time and there's plenty of stuff that would make for some pretty funny banter looking back (albeit none of us were laughing at the time).

Keep up the good work guys & thanks for your efforts.  Looking forward to hearing your reactions to the Arbroath game

Edited by Greacen2000