Ton Tv - Page 46 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

Calling all season ticket holders.

Get on site and load game ASP.

Noted that some previously had difficulties joining before game so avoid the needing to load at the last minute.

While Hearts fans say they will avoid using maroon pound, while numbers may be less than expected, this will not be the case and the club have stated early pass buying will assist estimating numbers streaming to ensure adequate connection capacity.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've ordered the game and had no problems this time.

Oddly, it's credited me with the Ayr game too.  😒

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Lots of buffering wheels during the pre match chat,

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2 minutes ago, Ray Von said:

Andy and Gerry saying there would’ve been 6-7,000 at Cappielow today. If fans were allowed in.

Doubt it.

Last time we met, maybe. No chance these days.

4 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

No video problem but commentary if very low.

Now showing Ayr highlights and volume is fine.

Morton TV get column sorted please for second half.

Aye, there was an insane jump in level going to the Ayr highlights.

interesting that the players’ training gear features squad numbers on them that aren’t their own in these Christmas messages

1 hour ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Aye, there was an insane jump in level going to the Ayr highlights.

interesting that the players’ training gear features squad numbers on them that aren’t their own in these Christmas messages

Not really interesting is it?

15 hours ago, Ray Von said:

Not really interesting is it?

Normally I couldn't think of anything less interesting, but you do wonder if there's a Covid protocol problem related to that if everyone is mixing training gear. It should be clean so it shouldn't matter, but we're probably already breaking rules by making the video.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived