Ton Tv - Page 44 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

He shouldn't need to contact anyone if the gits got it right first time. Took forever to get my refund for the 1st game

Gits. Really. Technical issues happen everywhere. No need to get personal on them when you have no idea where the issue arose when most seemed to get on.

Just pointing out that Step 1 for support is to follow the advertised support mechanism.

Most seemed that get their refund timely. I know you didn't. Are you certain it wasn't your bank that were the 'gits' if you want to get personal about it?

39 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

No.

I got an email at half time (apparently nobody mans the phones on match days). The tone was that they’d presumed I’d paid instead and they were offering a refund, which I hadn’t. I’d compare this to turning up at Scapa with a season ticket and entry money too, in case something goes tits up. I did not pay but requested a code to allow me to see the second half, and justification for having a season ticket in the first place. No reply as yet.

I was provided (not by the club) with the means to access a dodgy Cowshed stream which was about three minutes behind real-time and Twitter updates, so it didn’t feel like watching a live game and ruined watching what was an exciting finish. Begs the question how much money the club loses to others using this method.

If this isn’t sorted for the next game I feel like telling the club to ram it.

What audience is the cowshed camera for?

Thought we hadn't signed up to stream via SPFL site?

Club need every penny they can get so would like to think vast majority of home fans pay the subscription fee and we make a few quid from decent away subscriptions.

1 minute ago, Madton said:

What audience is the cowshed camera for?

Thought we hadn't signed up to stream via SPFL site?

Club need every penny they can get so would like to think vast majority of home fans pay the subscription fee and we make a few quid from decent away subscriptions.

I think the spfl sell the stream to betting companies as well as direct to fans. It's the direct to fans thing we opted out of. 

50 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

You should have contacted support@gmfc.net.

I’ll contact that address when they mess up the Hearts game.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Gits. Really. Technical issues happen everywhere. No need to get personal on them when you have no idea where the issue arose when most seemed to get on.

Just pointing out that Step 1 for support is to follow the advertised support mechanism.

Most seemed that get their refund timely. I know you didn't. Are you certain it wasn't your bank that were the 'gits' if you want to get personal about it?

But the gits sent me this 

Greenock Morton Football Club has cancelled a money request
NOTE FROM Greenock Morton Football Club:
quote Please refund me for the stream if QOS match

On 10/30/2020 at 7:27 PM, EdinTon said:

Yeah, when you sign up for an account and sign in, there’s only options to purchase Inverness matches on there. Or at least there has been so far. They’re the only club to have opted into that service for live action to be shown on that site, while the other clubs in the league are going it alone for UK and overseas fans through their own systems (as we’ve done so far). 

From overseas I can purchase; a season ticket for any Championship club, or a monthly pass for any Championship club, or any individual match pass for any Championship club.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:54 PM, AyrshireTon said:

I’ll contact that address when they mess up the Hearts game.

A few ST holders I am in touch with also had problems getting on but resolved after 10 mins.

Would suggest you follow the route for general PPV fans.

Buy a ticket on the Friday using your voucher code this loads the match on your account.

On the day, go to your account and click your matches section ( I think that's what it's called) all bought games are listed just click current game. 

That's how I have accessed games and had no problems.

Hope that works for you.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Ton4life said:

A few ST holders I am in touch with also had problems getting on but resolved after 10 mins.

Would suggest you follow the route for general PPV fans.

Buy a ticket on the Friday using your voucher code this loads the match on your account.

On the day, go to your account and click your matches section ( I think that's what it's called) all bought games are listed just click current game. 

That's how I have accessed games and had no problems.

Hope that works for you.

Cheers.

I tried throughout the first half to get in but with no success.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

46 minutes ago, dunning1874 said:

Hearts have finally revealed their prices... £18.50 :lol:

🤣

Although, lower than expected with their season ticket prices.

At least Morton aren't the most expensive now although the club will now be regretting being shamed into a pricing rethink last week.

Should charge £18 for the Hearts game at Cappielow with a special offer of the Queen of the South game a fortnight later for a tenner if you buy the Hearts game.

Excellent way for Morton fans to pay the going rate whilst fleecing the bastards for the maroon pound.

Archived