Ton Tv - Page 32 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ton Tv

Chesh

A suitable statement that should have been issues 24 hours ago.

Taking suitable steps by bypassing the club website, which anyone except those inside the club knew was the right thing to do all along.

Still no addressing of the second major issue though - that they have chosen to do their own thing rather than use Pixellot and that the camera work was wholly unacceptable.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, capitanus said:

Aye, and you'd get blackballed from the Ludge if that ever happened. :lol:

I think as an atheist republican independence supporter I am kryptonite to those types.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

49 minutes ago, astuartm said:

Fair statement, but does not address the camera operation and how we failed to see two goals and down the stand side lines, this bit needs fixed as well.. Still no point in paying for something we can only half see..

If that post from the QOTS people someone screenshotted is true then that was just a manual technical issue that's easily sortable. Guess we will see during the test event. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

1 hour ago, Tonton Zola Moukoko said:

Received two emails about half an hour ago. One from Greenock Morton FC and one from PayPal both confirming I have been refunded £10 GBP. 

We may have waited a little longer than we should have for this communication but at least the correct action has been taken regarding this issue.

Same here, common sense at last

1 hour ago, Tonton Zola Moukoko said:

Received two emails about half an hour ago. One from Greenock Morton FC and one from PayPal both confirming I have been refunded £10 GBP. 

We may have waited a little longer than we should have for this communication but at least the correct action has been taken regarding this issue.

Ditto

Some of my QOS pals text me they have got their money back.

I had let things settle down before having a moan but outdone by Morton refund in account already so hang with it.

As they say it's in the post.

Better statement and correct result only need it sorted for Saturday test before I pay my cash.

Any idea how many signed up doing the system in?.

12 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Posted on the other thread:

Details of Saturday's test on the official site (and emailled out).

https://www.gmfc.net/tontv-streaming-test/

I thought they said they were moving to an external site - but it's at https://tv.gmfc.net ?

The TV one will be set up as a sub domain and pointing to a different place. 

9 minutes ago, irnbru said:

The TV one will be set up as a sub domain and pointing to a different place. 

Ok, not that clued up on website building, was just wondering if it still being part of gmfc.net could still be problematic if gmfc.net goes down.

4 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Ok, not that clued up on website building, was just wondering if it still being part of gmfc.net could still be problematic if gmfc.net goes down.

Nah, should be fine. The addresses just point to whatever the host is.

Archived