Betfred Cup 20-21 - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup 20-21

AyrshireTon

On 1/26/2021 at 1:50 AM, capitanus said:

Fuck Livi as well.   Loathe them all you want, there is something 'proper' about the likes of St. Mirren, whereas the likes of Livingston are merely a Gretna who didn't self implode.  Not for the want of trying though.

Plastic club with no fans, but my enemy’s enemy and all that. It would be delicious if Martindale’s run came to an end in the final.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, RealTonKid said:

Plastic club with no fans, but my enemy’s enemy and all that. It would be delicious if Martindale’s run came to an end in the final.

I don't hate St. Mirren as much as others on here.  They are also behind Partick, Queens Park, Falkirk and Ayr in the list of clubs which I dislike.

*insert signature here*

20 hours ago, capitanus said:

I don't hate St. Mirren as much as others on here.  They are also behind Partick, Queens Park, Falkirk and Ayr in the list of clubs which I dislike.

This. 

In truth, I could come up with reasons for disliking any club you care to mention. Those four are particularly special cases, though.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 8:22 AM, RealTonKid said:

Which it did. Congrats to St Johnstone, even though it irks me to see clubs we were competing with not too long ago go on to lift trophies.

Archived