Betfred Cup 20-21 - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup 20-21

AyrshireTon

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

As far as our neighbours are concerned there's only two teams I like them to beat.

However, a world without the Old Firm would be a great thing.

Three. They can also pump Falkirk any time they want.

I hate Falkirk as much as the cheeks.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

4 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Three. They can also pump Falkirk any time they want.

I hate Falkirk as much as the cheeks.

Well Rangers pumped Falkirk and the Midden, in turn, took care of Rangers, so hopefully Livi bursts their bubble like they did Ross County last night.

Just now, RealTonKid said:

Well Rangers pumped Falkirk and the Midden, in turn, took care of Rangers, so hopefully Livi bursts their bubble like they did Ross County last night.

I'd take any of Livi, St. Johnstone and Hibs to win it. Don't want the midden to win it just because they put "Rangers" out.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

5 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Similarly, I can't understand how anyone can be happy to see the Old Firm win at anything, even of it's tiddlywinks.

I laughed like fuck when Rangers beat 9-man St. Mirren that time. 

EOho8Pw.png

Never thought I’d see the day I said it, but I hope Celtic win the cup final on Sunday. Them winning another trophy when there’s no prospect of extending that run of consecutive wins whilst their fans are more concerned about their board and manager is far more palatable than the Hearts fans lording it up over everyone and linking it to their misplaced sense of injustice.

8 hours ago, TRVMP said:

I laughed like fuck when Rangers beat 9-man St. Mirren that time. 

Same.

8 hours ago, Toby said:

Never thought I’d see the day I said it, but I hope Celtic win the cup final on Sunday. Them winning another trophy when there’s no prospect of extending that run of consecutive wins whilst their fans are more concerned about their board and manager is far more palatable than the Hearts fans lording it up over everyone and linking it to their misplaced sense of injustice.

Jambos all the way for me.

• 1 month later...
On 12/17/2020 at 10:58 PM, Toby said:

Never thought I’d see the day I said it, but I hope Celtic win the cup final on Sunday. Them winning another trophy when there’s no prospect of extending that run of consecutive wins whilst their fans are more concerned about their board and manager is far more palatable than the Hearts fans lording it up over everyone and linking it to their misplaced sense of injustice.

^^^^ This ^^^^  :lol: :lol: :lol:

*insert signature here*

On 1/25/2021 at 12:42 AM, RealTonKid said:

Congratulations Livi. As I thought, Midden had already played their Cup Final against Rangers.

Fuck Livi as well.   Loathe them all you want, there is something 'proper' about the likes of St. Mirren, whereas the likes of Livingston are merely a Gretna who didn't self implode.  Not for the want of trying though.

*insert signature here*

On 1/26/2021 at 1:50 AM, capitanus said:

Fuck Livi as well.   Loathe them all you want, there is something 'proper' about the likes of St. Mirren, whereas the likes of Livingston are merely a Gretna who didn't self implode.  Not for the want of trying though.

Aye, they’re proper cunts.

Archived