Betfred Cup 20-21 - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Betfred Cup 20-21

AyrshireTon

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Thistle are selling the live stream for Saturday at the reasonable price of a tenner.

https://ppv.ptfcpass.co.uk/events

That's the standard price for the Betfred Cup ties.  Everyone charges a tenner apparently.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

30 minutes ago, Alibi said:

That's the standard price for the Betfred Cup ties.  Everyone charges a tenner apparently.

I saw Dundee's game against Cove was included in their season ticket price. Not sure how that would work with dividing the proceeds with Cove.

EOho8Pw.png

7 hours ago, Toby said:

They can fucking whistle dixie for my tenner after their behaviour over the summer.

Someone will maybe put up a link to a stream on here.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

6 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am in, Ton must get some sort of cut less expenses.

1 hour ago, Ton4life said:

A red dot for watching the ton?

Is this a ton supporters forum?

Don't worry about it champ. I'm sure your Medal of Honor for contributing £4 to watch a shitey Betfred Cup game is in the post.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

7 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Don't worry about it champ. I'm sure your Medal of Honor for contributing £4 to watch a shitey Betfred Cup game is in the post.

I have no idea who Ton4Life is, but a red dot for a perfectly innocuous comment like that seems to hint at some sort of childish vendetta. Grow up.

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

I have no idea who Ton4Life is, but a red dot for a perfectly innocuous comment like that seems to hint at some sort of childish vendetta. Grow up.

I am not a child but yes a attendee at Ton games for 55 years, just short of about 2000 games.

Sadly lockdown is effecting the mental health of some on the net.

Ageism also seems an issue.

Between VT, Toby and Capitan...... I have collected about 60 red dot medals of honour. 

Hard to believe I have won the daily green dot medal , maybe this is allowed outside the hallo group. 

Just to reassure all real and supportive Morton supporters I am secure in my mental state and will be here until the lights go out.

As VT frequently states ....mind the door.......

6 hours ago, Alibi said:

Erm no - it suggests that the post was deemed to be utter shite and that the mechanism to point this out was used appropriately. Dry your eyes. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

4 hours ago, Ton4life said:

I am not a child but yes a attendee at Ton games for 55 years, just short of about 2000 games.

Between VT, Toby and Capitan...... I have collected about 60 red dot medals of honour. 

Hard to believe I have won the daily green dot medal , maybe this is allowed outside the hallo group. 

The only person who brought age into the discussion was you, right here, as part of your gormless crusade to get a stand named after you at Cappielow for all your heroic sacrifices.

Just to reassure all real and supportive Morton supporters I am secure in my mental state and will be here until the lights go out.

You're fooling next to nobody though, so get off your cross.

7 hours ago, Ton4life said:

As VT frequently states ....mind the door.......

Just to be clear, my comment was aimed at VT for red dotting a perfectly anodyne comment.

ETA: Ha ha, the wee soul had to red dot this post.  Must be on his period.

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

Just to be clear, my comment was aimed at VT for red dotting a perfectly anodyne comment.

ETA: Ha ha, the wee soul had to red dot this post.  Must be on his period.

Love this sad

Looks like VT and Toby have created an other voting account KBKelbie

Now trolling all my past posts and painting with red dots.

Should have bought PPV and supported the Ton.

• 1 month later...

Archived