Commercial Activity - Page 78 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

Joking aside, I don't know why clubs don't have kits launched around now ahead of summer holidays, etc and especially on the back of a good season. 

Even a soft launch with teasers, etc to get a bit of publicity would help. Hopefully we're going for a big bang of season tickets, strip launch and a good signing in the next week or so. 

30 minutes ago, irnbru said:

Joking aside, I don't know why clubs don't have kits launched around now ahead of summer holidays, etc and especially on the back of a good season. 

Even a soft launch with teasers, etc to get a bit of publicity would help. Hopefully we're going for a big bang of season tickets, strip launch and a good signing in the next week or so. 

The summer holidays aren't for another 5 weeks. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

18 hours ago, vikingTON said:

The summer holidays aren't for another 5 weeks. 

Holiday season might have been a better description there - loads of people go around now to avoid the price increase from school holidays. 

Anyway, main point is we will hopefully get them out pretty sharpish and if not try to get a bit of excitement about a launch since its presumably a big income stream. 

That's me signed my life away for another year. Pretty seamless process paying for it on fanbase app and having the ticket barcode added to it for us to scan at cappielow on match days. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

37 minutes ago, port-ton said:

That's me signed my life away for another year. Pretty seamless process paying for it on fanbase app and having the ticket barcode added to it for us to scan at cappielow on match days. 

All signed up too! Fanbase very easy to use and navigate your way round it! Paid the extra fiver to have a physical card though (just in case)

Season tickets sorted for me and my son for next season.  Hopefully some news on strips and signings coming soon!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

9 hours ago, SpoonTon said:

After the struggles of recent years, it was so nice just to go on and simply purchase a season ticket.

Yep, great from the club once again.  I can't get a season ticket but when I do have a free Saturday afternoon, knowing I've got the app on my phone to buy a match ticket without having to queue on Sinclair Street is magic!

here today, gone to hell

Is the live streaming service still going to be available for folk overseas?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

52 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Is the live streaming service still going to be available for folk overseas?

Beat me to it, I really hope so. Apart from missing the first couple of games last season because my account wasn't credited with my payment, the occasional blackout, and some games without sound, it was a great service. If they can iron out these issues it would be perfect.

I'll definitely take it out again next season if it's available.

Well, that worked fine though couldn't find anything on the actual fanbase app to get to the ticket purchase.  Did it on my PC and it was a skoosh, and the ticket is now appearing on my phone. Just need to make sure the scanners are working properly as they have been the main problem area for those with a season card over the last couple of seasons.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

One minor thing, I used to moan about the cost of getting the same plastic card reactivated each year, not even a new card. Now it's £300 for a QR code on your phone, I know it's cheaper & progress, etc, etc, but it doesn't feel like I've actually got something tangible for that £300. At least with a card I was a "card carrying" season ticket holder. Old person rant over.