Commercial Activity - Page 74 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

Wonder if this’ll mean warm-ish tap water in the bogs now?

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Unsure where to put this but i was at the 'Andy and Gerry meet Dougie Imrie' event last night in Inverkip.  It was fantastic. Really interesting to hear the gaffer speak about his playing career and coaching/ managerial experience so far. Love the guy even more than I already do😍.

• Like 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Unsure where to put this but i was at the 'Andy and Gerry meet Dougie Imrie' event last night in Inverkip.  It was fantastic. Really interesting to hear the gaffer speak about his playing career and coaching/ managerial experience so far. Love the guy even more than I already do😍.

Anything interesting about his management time so far that wasn't public knowledge already? 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, TONofmemories said:

Matchwinner's statement suggests leisurewear also.

Scenes.

Matchwinner trackies > play-offs*. The lack of decent leisurewear (as opposed to the generic training stuff with a badge stuck on) has long been a big hole in Morton's commercial offering - the only decent trackie I can think of was a Bukta one - so the prospect of Matchwinner stuff is a cracking development. 

*Maybe.

AWMSC

44 minutes ago, gmfc_craig said:

Can we just bin Joma and get Matchwinner to make the playing kit from here on in?

A blue tartan hooped effort would be just dandy! 

Joma was a weak choice but we at least need to see what their bespoke effort will be like as they won't be going anywhere yet.

They might want to hurry up about it though or Matchwinner will have all my money before they do.

In other news:

Edited by Jamie_M

Looks like the club's centre of gravity has shifted to South-West Greenock now. I for one approve of this.

While we're receiving nice things from the club: get me the Oban/Campbeltown/Arran/Stornoway tournament, as the essential warm-up for a credible League Cup campaign. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Hopefully constructive feedback for any kit designers but I think the official club tartan isn't the best and if we're to have tartan hoops I'd go with something else.

image.png

• Upvote 1

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg