Commercial Activity - Page 71 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just tried to order a pair of 1922 shirts on the Smiths website for me & my brother. All good until you hit the payment page and you're faced with an 'access denied' message. £104.95 potentially down the toilet for the club. Any ideas, anyone? Any way through this?

I see we've announced another new partnership deal.

Hungry Squirrel will be providing food for hospitality as of Monday.

This company seems to be something to do with Dalrada guys Mrs, whether she's part of it or its owned by a friend I don't know.

I wonder if, this being the case, if Tony Buckley is being bumped, as long as it's not Arty Farty grub that'll be served up.

They need to remember that it's football fans their providing for and not the hoity toity.

No brie and marmalade sandwiches please.

• Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

This company seems to be something to do with Dalrada guys Mrs, whether she's part of it or its owned by a friend I don't know.

I wonder if, this being the case, if Tony Buckley is being bumped, as long as it's not Arty Farty grub that'll be served up.

They need to remember that it's football fans their providing for and not the hoity toity.

Looks like a change of name to advertise the new sponsors company but nothing else to change.

4 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

If Buckley is away then I'm ok with that. Competitive is good.

• Upvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Shame he's not being punted, tbh.

For far too long he's being serving the same pish. Bit of boiled chicken with a filling served with some veg, or steak pie. Maybe if you're lucky you'll get some beef thrown into mix but otherwise same rotational menu since he started.

Did Tumilty not complain about his lunches? Pumping out shite wraps or something I'm sure it was.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I've never personally experienced Morton hospitality - but I'm pushing the boat out for the game against Accies on March 25th because it's my birthday. My take on this is that the food should be at least as good as you'd expect from a bar lunch at a half-decent pub. I'll post my review in due course 😜

47 minutes ago, SassenachTon said:

I've never personally experienced Morton hospitality - but I'm pushing the boat out for the game against Accies on March 25th because it's my birthday. My take on this is that the food should be at least as good as you'd expect from a bar lunch at a half-decent pub. I'll post my review in due course 😜

That game will likely be moved, as Scotland play Cyprus on the same day at Hampden.