Commercial Activity - Page 69 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, irnbru said:

Slightly related to this - if anyone has a Google Pixel 6 and wants a Morton cover or knows anyone who would then I've got an unused one to give away. Turns out it was the pro version of the phone I've got. 

It's this one https://nostalgia.co.uk/products/greenock-morton-fc-1992-93-away-shirt-phone-case

i dont remember ever seeing that shirt, what did it look like?

*insert signature here*

That shirt started off lemon yellow in colour but was definitely dyed a deeper shade later in the season.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

6 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Yep. That was my first Morton game. I remember Alexander's opening goal and nothing else

Think Alan Mahood (or maybe Jim Hunter) got a bad injury just after coming back from a long period out. About all I remember too and even that might not be right! 

2 hours ago, irnbru said:

Think Alan Mahood (or maybe Jim Hunter) got a bad injury just after coming back from a long period out. About all I remember too and even that might not be right! 

Alan Mahood. Subbed after about 10 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

10 hours ago, irnbru said:

Thought that. Did Hunter make a comeback or is my 10ish year old brain playing tricks? 

Either way, remember Jim Hunter being class. 

Hunter didn't play in that season (92-93) at all.

He returned for the second half of the following season, when were already well on our way to relegation.

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

Not really sure which thread is applicable, but club and other championship clubs looking at possibility of moving games to noon kick offs throughout winter to save on energy costs. In todays telegraph 

Yet we moved the upcoming SPFL Trust trophy game against Ayr to a Thursday night instead of earlier on the Saturday or Sunday...

(Not against the plan, just pointing out inconsistencies).

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Thought that was good. Bit of team binding as an added bonus to something a bit different. 

Although on the commercial side, I'm still waiting on a reply about hospitality after getting in touch at the start of the week to see about a payment.