Commercial Activity - Page 62 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Trying new things. 👏

Cracking ideas and ones that will not only make the club some money but be pleasing on the eye too.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

14 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

This on the other hand...

😂 10/10 for effort but fuck me the execution is poor.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

I'd like to petition the moderators to add this as an emoji:

image.png

Seconded.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

image.png

That's just nailing the 2013/14 look.

article-2596524-1A96B63B00000578-347_634x426.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

52 minutes ago, Cappiecat 1.2 said:

That is so bad its tremendous, I need to own one.

Twenty quid. TWENTY.

8 minutes ago, gmfc_craig said:

Dougie’s latest interview up for viewing. Get that T-shirt on sale now! 

That's clearly happening and it's well played.

Club definitely learned from the hat that they need to get that merch on Dougie first if they want it to sell. 

The cat-tastrophe aside I'm enjoying the extra efforts made to increase commercial income this summer so far. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

7 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

I think it's actually going to be one the cat-alog's top sellers for the "so bad it's good" value. I'm getting at least one.

That's true 😂 I'll probably get one myself for the same reason, especially as smiths don't get a cut of the income. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

image.png

standard-surprised-pikachu.png

• Upvote 1

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

My wife pointed out that they could have combed his* whiskers. One of them's sticking up. Looks like a Zetas' fucking teardrop tattoo.

*canonically I'm sure Cappie was a girl, originally? I'm sure there was a Cappie's Corner in the matchday programme in the 2000s and it was written from a girl's perspective. Has Cappie been recently gendered?

EOho8Pw.png