Commercial Activity - Page 54 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

4 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Quite like the blue polo shirt tbh. 

Aye, that is pretty smart tbf. There’s a couple of things that aren’t too bad but I just think most of it is basically just the same old bland stuff that’s been hanging in Smiths for years. It surely can’t be hard to come up with some genuinely nice leisurewear etc, the last I can remember in that vein was from Bukta.

AWMSC

I also think that polo looks dreadful. A big black slab (navy apparently but looks more like black to me, although maybe not priest black). However, at least we are trying to expand the range.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

18 minutes ago, Alibi said:

I also think that polo looks dreadful. A big black slab (navy apparently but looks more like black to me, although maybe not priest black). However, at least we are trying to expand the range.

There's two polos, the navy one is roach agreed.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

All those high flying dinners with the big wigs really paid off. Delighted.

Me too. Just goes to prove that no amount of fawning and schmoozing is any substitute for hard graft, honesty, and service to your constituents.

Edited by SassenachTon