Commercial Activity - Page 45 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

They sent out a "Weekly Update" to my email. It's got ticket info for the Arbroath game, a brief recap of the Thistle game (they should have added a link to the highlights on Youtube), info on the new Morton-themed milk chocolates, and the featured product on Smiths (the 63-64 retro top.)

Nice, concise email. Room for a bit of improvement but as a first attempt this is very slick and shows that they are now being active in reaching out to fans.

These have been going out for a few weeks now mate.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

26 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

These have been going out for a few weeks now mate.

Apparently I received, in my spam folder, the one on February 10th. Then I got the one from today in my inbox, so that was the first one I'd seen. I don't have one from the 17th. Hopefully now that I've marked the February 10th as non-spam I will receive them all going forward.

EOho8Pw.png

5 hours ago, capitanus said:

I think they'll be different shirts.  Those will have bitten the dust ages ago.

The candy stripes were definitely around in 1963. In those days the shirts didn’t change every season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

The candy stripes were definitely around in 1963. In those days the shirts didn’t change every season.

You may well be right but my memory is sketchy. I assume it was based on the Pars shirt at the time.

18 hours ago, TONofmemories said:

Great to see a weekly update, but I'd still like to see some sort of mass data gathering (for those who are season ticket holders/MCT members/buy anything from smiths etc). Far better reach.

Curious to hear what you'd be looking for? I know there's a huge focus on data at the moment in many sectors but it can also be a lengthy process. Not sure if the club have the resources or the time to do this?

• Downvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

5 hours ago, Alibi said:

Maybe so, but they wont be the same shirts.  These will be new shirts they're selling.

Happy to help.  :)

• Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

8 hours ago, Alibi said:

There's a great picture of McGraw doing a mid-air scissor-kick, while wearing the candy stripe shirt. But, IIRC the stripes were black, not blue.

On 2/26/2022 at 7:58 AM, Mr.Blue said:

Curious to hear what you'd be looking for? I know there's a huge focus on data at the moment in many sectors but it can also be a lengthy process. Not sure if the club have the resources or the time to do this?

This about covers it.

• Downvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

On 2/26/2022 at 3:04 PM, Waverley said:

There's a great picture of McGraw doing a mid-air scissor-kick, while wearing the candy stripe shirt. But, IIRC the stripes were black, not blue.

Out of interest what was the name of that factory behind Wee Dublin in the McGraw pic. Been wracking my brain since you posted it.