Commercial Activity - Page 41 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

1 hour ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

Before the decision to move on from Vision myself and Gavin were asked to come up with away kit concepts. I posted these on Twitter a while ago but here they are for those that want to see them/slag them 😄

3F3C0F59-FAC2-4364-8E4D-777E3B3FA189.jpeg436B8AFC-3F1F-4858-895A-F2DF05A42451.jpeg92923B3E-6911-47D6-8849-8346F9DFC767.jpeg

They're all far superior in every way.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bob_the_builder said:

Yeah those choices aren't great, but as the email says it's a one season kit with an aim of getting bespoke kits for the season after next.

Then they can just order more of the current tops to sell until their bespoke option is in place, instead of trying to flog these banger efforts. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

On a slightly related note, which I've been reminded of by these strips...

With McGills now being the main sponsor and their logo replacing the Millions one, what's the deal with the away strips still being sold with the Millions logo? Are Golden Casket effectively getting a free season out of it because it's too much hassle to change the replicas, or was there some kind of agreement to extend the sponsorship?

AWMSC

46 minutes ago, EanieMeany said:

On a slightly related note, which I've been reminded of by these strips...

With McGills now being the main sponsor and their logo replacing the Millions one, what's the deal with the away strips still being sold with the Millions logo? Are Golden Casket effectively getting a free season out of it because it's too much hassle to change the replicas, or was there some kind of agreement to extend the sponsorship?

Well, they aren't just going to kill the stock with fire are they?

Voted for the plain yellow one (No 3).

Now that I’ve taken time to look at them again, I wouldn’t be opposed to the “Arsenal away” one or even the black one at a push.

The red one looks like a Sevco kit and can get in the bin.

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

If we’re going down the bespoke Joma route I hope we’re demanding hoops on the back. Any Joma top I’ve seen with hoops/stripes has a big white bit on the back and it looks shite. They’ll have to do something extraordinary to beat this years home kit design. 

The yellow and blue, and the red and blue need bleached from my eyeballs. Rancid. That patter is terrible 

Quite like the black/grey. Yellow a distant second.

Glad to have a manufacturer. Knew it would end up being Joma but disappointed it's not somebody better.

Gazes longingly at Hamilton and Cove with Adidas.

Number 3 is the best of a decidedly mediocre choice. Hope we utilise the design skills of the guys who've come up with some belting kit concepts over the last year or 2 when it comes time to get the bespoke kits made. Their designs have been excellent imho.