Commercial Activity - Page 40 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

The point I’m making about the gym though, is there any point in having an on site one at Cappielow when they train at Parklea? I’ve never been inside the pavilion area there but does that have gym facilities? Is there really much point in having them at the ground if the area could be used more productively?

2 hours ago, Toby said:

The point I’m making about the gym though, is there any point in having an on site one at Cappielow when they train at Parklea? I’ve never been inside the pavilion area there but does that have gym facilities? Is there really much point in having them at the ground if the area could be used more productively?

No gym area there. Its just a building with changing rooms and a sort of tea (the drink) area that I believe the juniors use. 

Money aside, the best use of the land behind the goal would be the dome idea st.mirren have.

Next commercially is to buy the norseman.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I'd be happy enough with any of those four kits. None of them have me excited but don't hate any of them either. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

The options aren't very exciting.  The red and black ones can go in the bin. The black one particularly as black strips are terrible for visibility. The yellow one is OK but just a bit meh.  The yellow and navy much the same.  Surely we can do better than that?

I have no idea what Joma quality is like although my own Joma training gear for coaching is ok, even if the sizes sometimes don't really relate to the size marked on the label.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Thought joma was a no brainer as they already do the community stuff. 

Not overly fussed with those 4 options

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Not thrilled. Never liked us in any red strip and the black is just dismal. The yellow patterned looks pub team and the plain yellow is just dull.

Happier if we just stick to the current 3rd kit which looks miles better than any of these.

41 minutes ago, bob_the_builder said:

Yeah those choices aren't great, but as the email says it's a one season kit with an aim of getting bespoke kits for the season after next.

I'm guessing the home kit is being kept for another season as is the 3rd kit seeing as that's labelled 21-23 on Smiths?

Not exactly selling it for next season - it's a temporary off the shelf kit we'll be ditching in a season. 

3 minutes ago, TONofmemories said:

It's absolutely the right thing to do IMO. The inconsistencies in our current replica strips is so tinpot 

Joma aren't any better. 

• Downvote 1