Commercial Activity - Page 21 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

16 hours ago, TRVMP said:

I'm still all in favor of the tinpot kit manufacturer. It adds a certain DIY punk ethos to our appearance.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I am available for public relations contract work.

^^^^^ lol wut.  Davie McArthur found.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

I bought a short sleeved one last year which was good, so I got a long sleeved one as well online, it was abysmal. IIRC the two shoulders looked different on the one shirt, the button bit on the collar of the second shirt didn't even look the same length as on the first one. The cuffs looked like it was a home made effort. Not good. 

2 hours ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

It looks to me as though it’s both - the hoops aren’t consistently aligned as you point out, but the placement of the badge relative to the collar placket is also different.

Dafuqs a placket?

Oh you mean the wee bit with the buttons on it.

Was it last years top that the complaint was that the "placket" invaded the blue hoop on some tops but not others?

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

It'll never happen but why the fuck is it not a full capacity? 

Presumably it's because we haven't asked. You need to request it with Inverclyde Council so no need to obviously unless we pull an old firm team in the cup.

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

It'll never happen but why the fuck is it not a full capacity? 

It doesn't matter since we've more than we'll need any time soon but Morton shouldn't have to get permission from the council to sell tickets for their own stadium. Shit state of affairs.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

1 hour ago, Madton said:

Presumably it's because we haven't asked. You need to request it with Inverclyde Council so no need to obviously unless we pull an old firm team in the cup.

Aye, exactly. No need for the faux outrage. 

24 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

How do walk-up fans/ticket card holders pay to attend Saturday's game? Where is the publication of this information, as well as marketing of the fact that live football is back at Cappielow without the vast majority of the daft restrictions imposed on previous matches? 

GMFC has lost the habitual custom of people attending its product in person for 18 months and I am not getting the complacency around attracting them back immediately. If the club does not make that pitch successfully now then a significant minority will find something else to do with their Saturday afternoon instead. It's finger out time. 

Aye, I was holding off on posting the same thing in the daft hope they may actually let us know at least within a day or 2 before the game.

Also tried logging into gmfctickets.co.uk to see what my options were, absolutely nothing was the answer!  That site would have you believe there isn't even a game this weekend!! 🙄

here today, gone to hell

2 hours ago, bob_the_builder said:

Aye, I was holding off on posting the same thing in the daft hope they may actually let us know at least within a day or 2 before the game.

Also tried logging into gmfctickets.co.uk to see what my options were, absolutely nothing was the answer!  That site would have you believe there isn't even a game this weekend!! 🙄

The whole thing around the game is a bit poor. A couple of almost identical tweets to say it's the first game with no restrictions really isn't good enough.

This should really be getting pushed locally to get people back especially when they can say we're unbeaten in the league, etc.

Making it easy for people to get tickets and trying to make a bit more of the day as a whole shouldn't be a lot to ask. 

No responses to people asking questions about being able to go isn't a very good look either. We've hired someone to look after that side of thing so with little other media coming out you have to ask what they're getting paid for. 

Edited by irnbru
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

How do walk-up fans/ticket card holders pay to attend Saturday's game? Where is the publication of this information, as well as marketing of the fact that live football is back at Cappielow without the vast majority of the daft restrictions imposed on previous matches? 

GMFC has lost the habitual custom of people attending its product in person for 18 months and I am not getting the complacency around attracting them back immediately. If the club does not make that pitch successfully now then a significant minority will find something else to do with their Saturday afternoon instead. It's finger out time. 

A reactionary 'reminder of our update' posted.

Yeah, the update that said nothing about how or where people get tickets for the match, and still doesn't...