Commercial Activity - Page 17 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

£20 for something that looks like a buckshee flag that the clown with a speaker would be flogging outside the front of Smiths as well. Never change, Rae-era* Morton.

* But when MCT or whoever take over, just do the exact opposite of what is in the current GMFC commercial department playbook and you'll be shitting money. 

What clown with a speaker?  Have I missed something?

*insert signature here*

2 hours ago, TRVMP said:

No joke, I was about to order one. I sometimes often drive down to Galveston for a long weekend by the sea. But my word, that order page. 

I'm half-convinced they're just fucking with us now. 

Screenshot_20210130-184755_Brave.jpg

So, they're telling us not to order the item, at the same time they're telling us to ignore the 'sold out' sign.

What exactly do they want us to do?

*insert signature here*

The badge on that towel needs to be rotated 90 degrees. Will look daft on a sunbed with the badge sideways.

Good to see that the golf umbrella is making a comeback. My old one was destroyed in a wind-related incident about ten years ago and has been sorely missed.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

2 hours ago, Alibi said:

The badge on that towel needs to be rotated 90 degrees. Will look daft on a sunbed with the badge sideways.

Good to see that the golf umbrella is making a comeback. My old one was destroyed in a wind-related incident about ten years ago and has been sorely missed.

Everything would need rotated in that case otherwise it would look like Kilmarnock stripes rather than hoops.

The wife came in around September with an identical towel (but without the badge obviously) which she'd picked up in Dunelm for £6. Quality seems good,but that's when we thought we might get a holiday this year.😏

Just shows the mark up when a big retailer can sell for that price.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an issue with it to be honest. This is the sort of kit that usually would end up either being put in box and stuck in a cupboard, given away to friends/family of the players or kit man or re-used by the players (we've moaned on here before about the players using different kit issues at the same time and it not looking professional). Is there a whiff of the tinpot about this? Aye, without doubt. But given the lack of commercial imputus we've shown for the best part of a year, we're very much in the territory of something being better than nothing. It's money for old rope. 

That been said, get that guitar to fuck. 

• Upvote 2

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

1 hour ago, Alan_Partridge_Ton said:

I wonder if they’d accept a bucket of small notes and loose change for a pair of Sam Ramsbottom pyjamas?

You'd need to scrape the oil off the gloves, though.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 2 weeks later...